Essential Light 1SN Breast Form - Ivory
- A lightweight single layer breast form in a modern shape; offers a balanced and secure fit for women with a shallow silhouette
- Single layer lightweight InTouch silicone breast form with an improved silicone formulation, creates an ultra-soft breast form with the most natural appearance and feel possible
- Average cup fitting, high soft transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed
- Most of the volume is in the lower part of the form, emulating a shallow breast shape. Made with soft InTouch light silicone and a super-soft matte film
- The rounded footprint fits more comfortably in the pocket of a shallow fitting bra
- Essential Light is 25% lighter than standard silicone breast forms of the same shape and size
- Softer transition to the chest wall and a concave silhouette with most volume in the lower part of the cup
If you're looking for a breast form that offers reliable performance, superb comfort and everyday good looks, the Amoena Essential range is the one that you can depend on day in, day out. Amoena Essential creates a soft, natural outline, combining all our world-leading expertise with the latest materials while offering great value for money. these single-layer breast forms look, feel and drape like a real breast and are so light and easy to wear. The symmetrical 1SN shape is ideal for women with a shallow breast shape; its rounded footprint fits perfectly into the bra pocket and a thinner design on top offers a very natural, shallow drape.
Use our breast form fitting guide to see what size/shape of breast form would be best suited for you based on your bra size.
1 - 14
PU-Film, Lightweight Silicone
Who can help me get the correct size of ...
Who can help me get the correct size of prosthesis. I have lost some weight since my last visit to Nottingham Breast Centre and tnwo years ago I moved to live in Derbyshire.
AnswerPlease contact our customer service team who can advise on teh right size of breast form for you.
Hi is there any chance in the future to bring ...
Hi is there any chance in the future to bring out a catalogue that you could pay so much a week or monthly or instalments so people who haven’t got the money to pay straight for the dearer items like breast forms cause it would be so nice to afford the nicer things.
AnswerThank you for your feedback, we will consider this for the future.
I have a breast form from Amoena but it leaking...
I have a breast form from Amoena but it leaking at the side areas i have it for about three years what can i do with it? Regards Cora
We are so sorry but there is not a way to repair it. You can make a temporary repair with sticking plaster or cling film but you will need a replacement.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.