- Balance Natura Thin Oval, a silicone partial breast shaper in an oval or teardrop shape, is redesigned to fit more closely to the body
- Comfort+ temperature equalizing technology absorbs, stores and releases body heat to maintain an optimal temperature against your skin
- The Thin thickness adds just enough shape to give you a flawless silhouette
- Oval shell in soft silicone is perfect for use following lumpectomy or breast reconstruction
- Like all Amoena Balance products, the partial shaper can be rotated to fill in where it's needed most
Balance partial shapers (sometimes called bra inserts) create a flawless silhouette, whether you've always been naturally uneven, or have had a lumpectomy or reconstructive surgery and need a little help filling the cup of your bra. Amoena partial shapers can be worn in the an Amoena pocketed bra, or directly against the skin. The new Balance Natura partial shapers feature super soft silicone and Comfort+, our patented temperature equalizing material, to help keep you cool.
S - XL
PU-Film, Silicone, Phase-Change-Material
I have the Balance Natura Thin Oval Breast ...
I have the Balance Natura Thin Oval Breast Form. Would you please recommend a pocketed bra that would fit it instead of wearing it directly on my breast.
AnswerAny of our pocketed bras would be suitable for the breast form but there may be some bra styles that are more suitable to you because of other features, can we suggest that you contact our customer services team on 0345 434 7334 so that you can discuss your personal situation and the bra features that you need and they can then align those with a selection of styles for you.
Hi, can you let me know the equivalent size for...
Hi, can you let me know the equivalent size for your L & XL in the balance natura thin oval breast form, also would this be suitable to wear for uneven breasts at least 2/3 cup size difference, and are they fully refundable. Kind regards Debra Azmy
It is very difficult to advise via email. If you could call us on 0345 434 7334
we can try to advise you further.
Partial shapers are always best fitted in person so that we can see the deficit that needs to be covered.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.