- Newly developed pattern ensures optimal results of the surgery by keeping operated breast(s) in place and preventing implants from moving during the healing process
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Skin-friendly fabrics reduce irritation and a new softer hook-and-loop fastener allows easy individual fitting
- May help to achieve optimal surgery results by keeping the operated breast(s) in place and preventing the implants from moving during the healing process
- Can be used with any bra or bandage
- The flap in the centre back of the belt allows it to be attached securely to the bra. The flap can be folded when not in use or when wearing with the Leyla or Sarah bras
A compression belt keeps the operated breast in place and prevents dislocation of implants. Anatomically formed, made of a stretch, strong fabric, provides an individual fit and compression to the upper parts of the breast. Prevents pressure marks and skin irritation due to use of skin-friendly fabrics and variable adjustment at the front. Promotes the healing process by relieving the lymph drainage channels.
50% Polyamide,21% elastane , 18% polyester, 11% Cotton40° Machine wash, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean, Wash with similar colours, Wash before first wearing
I have post surgery seroma on the right side. ...
I have post surgery seroma on the right side. Will this provide very firm compression? If not can you recommend something else?
AnswerThis would be the best product for firm compression, please check for size and also bear in mind that as this uses velcro to tighten is can cause bobling on some products if the size of teh belt is not right. Please call for sizing advice if needed and also consider that we offer FREE returns if you are between sizes and want to purchase and return.
I am 3 weeks post double mastectomy with ...
I am 3 weeks post double mastectomy with immediate implant reconstruction using ADM and my surgeon has told implant has moved to side. Should I continue to use binder? Also have indent/ripple higher up in breast
Hi I am so sorry we are not able to give you medical advice. We would recommend that
you seek advice from you healthcare professionals.
I am due to have a single or possible double ...
I am due to have a single or possible double mastectomy without reconstruction in September. What compression, post surgery products would you recommend? Thank you
Hi there ,
If you will have single or double mastectomy without reconstruction than you need only comfortable bra and soft bra without any compression .Which is Frances bra or Fleur bra .
my undercuts measure is 33 and around the bust ...
my undercuts measure is 33 and around the bust 36. which size compressin belt do you suggest
We would advise on a size 36. It depends on where you need to where the belt
However, this is just a guide as we are unable to physically measure.
I have a double mastectomy and have developed ...
I have a double mastectomy and have developed Lymphoedema in my left arm. My chest and underarmside are also affected. If I get one of your compression vests, would this belt be a useful addition? I dont use prostheses so would it stay up?
Thanks for getting in touch, we would recommend you speak to your breast care nurse who will give advice regarding the compression vests.
In regards to your Lymphedema we would recommend using the Isadora bra.
Hope this helps.
This product has no reviews in your language, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.