- Double layer front with high cotton content
- Soft fleece band placed in centre back to allow the Amoena Compression Belt to be fixed in the correct position. (Compression belt sold separately)
- Moulded cups and flat seams throughout reduces irritation
- Soft elastic band designed to not roll up
- Broad, adjustable bra straps with a hook and eye fastener front closure
- Hook & eyes; 7 Rows: 12A
8 Rows: 12B, C; 14A,B; 16A;
9 Rows: 12D; 14C, D; 16B, C; 18A,B; 20A;
10 Rows:16D; 18C,D; 20B,C; 22A,B; 24A
11 Rows: 20D; 22 C,D; 24B,C
- Hook & Eyes : 7 rows: 34 A
8 rows: 36-38 A; 34-36 B; 34 C
9 rows: 40-42 A; 38-40 B; 36-38 C; 34-36 D; 34 DD
10 rows: 44-46 A; 42-44 B; 40-42 C; 38-40 D; 36-38 DD
11 rows: 46 B; 44-46 C; 42-44 D; 40-42 DD
12 rows: 46 D; 44-46 DD
Comforting support after breast or chest related surgery when compression is needed.
34 - 46 A, B, C, D, E
82% Cotton, 11% Spandex, 5% Polyester, 2% PolyamideHand wash cold, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
Postal charges are as follows:
|Standard||FREE when you spend
£100 or £4.50
|3-5 working days|
|Faster||£6.50||2-3 working days|
|Express||£9.00||Next working day before 6pm|
|Saturday||£15||Saturday before 1pm|
Need more delivery information?
Full details available on our delivery information page
How will my parcel be packaged?
For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.