Leyla Seamless Surgical Bra - White
- Adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and ring-shaped compression of upper breast area excluding the cup area
- Front zip closure for easier access to the surgical site with hooks & eyes underneath offer more security, with added zipper protection to provide extra comfort
- Seamless bilateral pockets can comfortably hold a Priform or Leisure Form
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a compression belt with a soft compression strap stabiliser to keep the belt in place
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries, Mastectomy
- Pressure level: low
Our new Leyla post-surgery seamless compression bra is prewashed & packaged - ready for clinical use. Our seamless technology provides accurate and faster fitting with easy access to the surgical site and adapts individually to the breast size & shape. Selected materials reduce skin irritation and ensure a pleasant wearing comfort.
28/30, 32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54, 56/58
49% Polyamide, 43% Cotton, 8% Elastane Free of latex, silicone and nickelMachine wash gentle cycle at 40°C; Do not use fabric softener; Do not tumble dry; Do not dry clean
Hello Im looking for a compression bra to help...
Hello Im looking for a compression bra to help with lymphoedema drainage in my under arm area. Which product do you recommend and please help with sizing I dont understand how your size chart works I am 40in under breast and 42 above. TY Amy
AnswerHi The Leyla is a Light pressure bra so you may not need that level of compression. It is best to seek advice from your health care professional as they will know the level of compression you will need for the Lymphedema. The Size is dependent on the band size only as the cup is Universal.
Hello, I am looking to purchase a bra but Im ...
Hello, I am looking to purchase a bra but Im unsure of the size I need. I am 38 C in a normal bra
AnswerIf you look at the measuring guide for this bra you will need to meadsure under your bust and choose the correct size. This bra cannot be tried on as it is surgically clean. If ou actually measured 26 inches under your bust you would order 40/42.
Hi i am looking for a post surgery for breast ...
Hi i am looking for a post surgery for breast reduction. I am currently a 36G
AnsweryOU WILLNEEDYou will need to know what lwvwl od compression you will need form your healthcare professionals then we will beable to advise you.
This product has no reviews in your language, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.