- Newly developed pattern ensures optimal surgical results by keeping operated breast(s) in place and preventing implants from moving during the healing process
- Anatomically shaped, with specific shaping under the arm, with strong, stretchy material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Skin-friendly fabrics reduce irritation and a new softer hook-and-loop fastener allows easy individual fitting
- Can be used with any bra or bandage
- Secure attachment to the compression bras from the CuraSupport compression range
- Can be adjusted for correct compression & body position
The Anatomical Compression belt keeps the operated breast in place and prevents implants from moving during the healing process. Anatomically shaped from firm, stretchy, material, it provides an individual fit and compression to the upper parts of the breast. Skin-friendly fabrics and variable adjustment at the front, prevent pressure marks and skin irritation.
UK: 28 -58
50% Polyamide,21% elastane , 18% polyester, 11% CottonMachine wash warm gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.