Are You Feeling a Little Uneven?
Feel more comfortable in your clothes with a breast shaper that adjusts perfectly to your body.
Comparing your breasts can be a bit like trying to compare apples and oranges – we all have one breast that’s a slightly different size and shape to the other. That’s a fact of the human body – our left and right sides don’t mirror each other exactly. When it comes to breasts, we all have an imbalance and if your unevenness is more pronounced, because of surgery or naturally, you’re far from being alone.
Do you, or does someone you know, wear only loose tops and avoid low necklines because of cleavage issues or a bra that puckers on one side? We know imbalance can make some women feel insecure. It can affect posture and cause back pain too.
But we have a fantastic, safe, non-surgical solution. When life doesn’t give you a perfect pair, we will! We can fit you with the most advanced breast shapers in the world to even out your breasts beautifully.
Amoena Balance Shapers are so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing one. Here are just a few more reasons why we love them:
• They’re made of the highest quality silicone that feels entirely natural. Enjoy the tightest hug - no-one but you will ever know you’re wearing a breast shaper.
• They can be worn inside your bra, or gently adhered to the breast.
• They’re curved to match your body shape and have thin, tapered edges so they’re invisible under clothing.
• Many have temperature-equalising Comfort+ technology — this helps the shaper (and you) maintain a constant temperature.
• Amoena breast shapers also help our younger customers, who might feel self-conscious when one breast develops faster than the other.
You can find out more information about our silicone breast shapers here.
In many cases, Amoena shapers are available free of charge via your local hospital - speak to your breast care nurse for more information.
We also offer a range of lingerie, clothing and swimwear which is perfectly designed to be worn with our range of breast forms and shapers. View the range here.
|without shaper||→||with Balance Adapt Air|