- Adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort , with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of cup area
- Front zip closure for easier access to the surgical site and therefore easy dressing
- Immobilisation and stabilisation of the operated breast (special knitting zones in the lower cup area)
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a compression belt with a soft compression strap stabiliser to keep the belt in place
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
- Pressure level: high
Our new Pamela post-surgery seamless compression bra is prewashed & packaged - ready for clinical use. It provides special support in different areas because of zoning. Our seamless technology provides accurate and faster fitting with easy access to the surgical site and adapts individually to the breast size & shape. Selected materials reduce skin irritation and ensure a pleasant wearing comfort. Special sizing contributes to a perfect fitting as well.
70/75, 80/85, 90/95, 100/105, 110/115, 120/125
98% Polyamide, 2% Elastane, Free of latex, silicone and nickelMashine wash gentle cycle at 40°C; Do not use fabric softener; Do not tumble dry; Do not dry clean
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.