- Camisole bra hugs your body for a secure fit
- Tapered straps for added comfort
- Decorative lace across chest offers a smart solution for lower necklines to hide scars
- Adjustable elastic straps
- Constructed to support and stabilize the sides without the need for side bones
- Bilateral pockets
- Hook & Eyes : 2 rows: 32–38 AA; 32–44 A; 32–40 B C // 3 rows: 42–46 B C; 34–40 D; 34–38 DD // 4 rows: 42 D; 40–42 DD
Ideal for women with high scarring or to wear with lower necklines. This camisole bra with a stretchy lace insert, has thin, adjustable straps and a double hook fastener with three-way adjustment and a treble hook fastener on all D cups.
32-38 AA, 32-40 A B C D, 34-40 DD
51% Polyamide, 36% Polyester, 11% Elastane, 2% Viscose
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets too will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfibre fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.