- Adjustable straps behind the shoulders for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Perfect for wearing before you are ready for regular underwear, with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- Front zip closure for easier access to the surgical site with hooks & eyes underneath offer more security, with added zipper protection to provide extra comfort
- Integrated mesh area on the sides and in the underbust area for best ventilation and comfort
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a compression belt with a soft compression strap stabiliser to keep the belt in place
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries, Mastectomy
- Pressure level: low
Our new Emilia provides special support in different areas because of zoning. It's designed to be worn after you no longer need compression garments but before you are ready for regular underwear. Our seamless technology provides accurate and faster fitting with easy access to the surgical site and adapts individually to the breast size & shape. Extremely comfortable, they are suitable for skin that has healed but may still be highly sensitive. Additionally, selected materials may reduce skin irritation and ensure a pleasant wearing comfort. Special sizing contributes to a perfect fitting.
70/75, 80/85, 90/95, 100/105, 110/115, 120/125
69% Cotton, 25% Polyamide, 6% Elastane, Free of latex, silicone and nickelMashine wash gentle cycle at 40°C; Do not use fabric softener; Do not tumble dry; Do not dry clean
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.