Rita Wire-Free Bra 2004 - White
- Bra Cup Form - (1)Shallow/(2)Average Fit
- The Rita wire-free pocketed bra in a variety of classic colors offers a modern silhouette with satiny smooth fabric
- Stretch neckline features feminine lace trim for a snug fit
- Breathable COOLMAX® pockets in the cut and sewn cups can hold a breast form or shaper securely in place
- Cut and sewn cups ensure excellent support
- Adjustable elastic straps
- Hook & Eyes: 2 rows: 34-44 A; 34-38 B; 34-36 C; 3 rows: 40-44 B; 38-44 C; 34-38 D; 36-38 DD; 4 rows: 4-46 D, DD
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
Our Rita bra is a go-to, easy-fitting bra with a feminine lace stretch neckline that hugs the body. The fabric sheen gives this comfortable everyday bra a luxurious look. The breathable COOLMAX® fabric cup pockets help wick away moisture to keep you cool and dry.
34 - 44 A, B, C; 34 - 46 D; 36 - 46 DD
77% Polyester, 19% Nylon, 4% SpandexWash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
I'm pleased to have discovered this particular bra on the Amoena website. Following a single mastectomy I have at last found a bra that is comfortable fit and to wear because it sits well in position- no uncomfortable sliding up.
I usually buy the bras with the widest straps etc - which then "creep" into view when wearing the slightest deeper neckline - this bra is light enough not to do that, but supportive enough for my needs - I will be buying more of these!
Excellent and fitted perfect.
I have worn the Rita bra for several years. It's very comfortable, with adjustable straps. It gives good support (I am a 34B). It has a smooth finish so can be worn under t-shirts or tight-fitting tops. And it's very comfortable.
Lovely product. However, just slightly tight for me, even though my usual size, so returned. Excellent returns process with pre paid address label included with product. Many thanks
Nice fabric, well fitting, comfortable and smooth under my clothes.
lovely smooth fitting nice matterial sits well under tight fitting top
spoilt for choice bought two white and a black one great to find nice bras in large sizes
This is a very comfortable bra which is great for wearing under tee shirts as it offers a good shape and support. There are no frills but it is pretty nevertheless.
A very comfortable well fitting garment with comfortable straps and giving a nice shape. Thjs is my third purchase of this design, albeit in increasing sizes! Hope it is never discontinued.
Lovely to look at and lovely to wear. So comfortable and a great fit. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Fantastic delivery as well.
I have found this bra to be one of the most comfortable bras from the whole range. I have bought many of these bras. it would be nice if they were in more colour choices
I have used the Annabelle bra model (no longer available except in the USA) for several years. When I asked Amoena UK customer service what was a comparable model they recommended the Rita. Spot on. Comfortable from the first wearing.
Bonne tenue, bon maintien, simple mais efficace.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
Is the Rita non-wired soft bra a 3 hook or 2? ...
Is the Rita non-wired soft bra a 3 hook or 2? In 2012, I purchased an Amoena Marlena seamless soft cup mastectomy bra- do you still have these? If no, which bra would be comparable? Thank you.
AnswerThe Rita Wire-Free bra has a hook and eye design for the following sizes:
2 rows: 34-44 A; 34-38 B; 34-36 C
3 rows: 40-44 B; 38-44 C; 34-38 D; 36-38 DD
4 rows: 40-46 D, DD
Yes, we still carry the Marlena Bra in black, blush and nude colors.