- Hygienically prepared through a prewashing and disinfection process; packaged in a sealed bag to ensure it stays clean for direct clinical use
- Seamless, gentle fabric minimizes skin irritation and unneccesary pressure; adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Zip front closure for easy access to the surgical site with an interior hook and eye placket for added security
- Low pressure level; Compression zones assure sufficient stabilization of the surgical site and encourage healing
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Conserving Surgery/Lumpectomy, Mastectomy, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a Compression Belt (sold separately) for additional stabilization of the breast area
- Seamless cup pockets can comfortably hold a Priform or Leisure Form securely in place
Rose Nude (Selected)
Complete the lookBuy the look
The Leyla post-surgical compression is a light compression bra that is hygienically prepared for direct clinical use in the operating room through a pre-washing and disinfection process. The cool, seamless fabric is gentle to sensitive skin making Leyla an ideal post-surgical bra.
32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54
49% Nylon, 43% Cotton, 8% Spandex, Free of latex, silicone and nickel Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
How do I order this Leyla Post-Surgical ...
How do I order this Leyla Post-Surgical Compression Bra - Rose Nude 44604. It only allows me to add to wish list.
AnswerLeyla Post-Surgical Compression Bra can on be order through a authorized Amoena retailer. Please visit our website to find a retailer in your area that would be happy to assist you with fitting and purchasing an Amoena products. http://www.amoena.com/us-en/retailers/
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
I purchased this bra after I had a symmetrization operation. There are no seams to dig in and it is very comfortable and at the same time supportive. I can wear it in the daytime and also at night. When I first looked at it I thought it was quite expensive but it has been one of the best bras I have ever worn! I had an allergic reaction to the glue after this operation (I had been fine with wound glue previously) so I have needed something comfortable that did not dig in anywhere and I have certainly found that!
True to Size: fantastic fit
Comfort: very comfortable
Support: great support
Would you recommend this product? No
Did you find this review useful?
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.