- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Skin-friendly fabrics reduce irritation and a soft hook and loop fastener front closure allows easy individual fitting
- Can be used with any bra or bandage
- Indications: Mastectomy, Lumpectomy, Breast Reconstruction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction
- The flap in the center back of the belt allows to attach securely to the bra. The flap can be folded when not in use or when wearing with the Amoena Leyla, Patricia, and Sarah
- Conversion sizes: 30 (Underbust up to 26.5); 32 (26.75 - 28.5 Underbust); 34 (28.75 - 30.5); 36 (30.75 - 32.5); 38 (32.75 - 34.5); 40 (34.75 - 36.5); 42 (36.75 - 38); 44 (38.25 - 40)
A compression belt keeps the operated breast in place and prevents dislocation of implants. Anatomically formed, made of a stretch, strong fabric, provides an individual fit and compression to the upper parts of the breast. Prevents pressure marks and skin irritation due to use of skin-friendly fabrics and variable adjustment at the front. Promotes the healing process by relieving the lymph drainage channels.
50% Nylon, 21% Spandex, 18% Polyester, 11% Cotton Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.