- Newly developed pattern ensures optimal results of the surgery by keeping post-surgery breast(s) in place and preventing implants from moving during the healing process
- Anatomically shaped, with specific shaping under the arm, with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Skin-friendly fabrics reduce irritation and a new softer hook-and-loop fastener allows easy individual fitting
- May help to achieve optimal surgery results by keeping the breast(s) in place and preventing the implants from moving during the healing process
- Can be used with any bra or bandage
- Secure attachment to the compression bras from the CuraSupport compression collection
- Can be adjusted for correct compression & body position
The Anatomical Compression belt helps to achieve optimal surgery results by keeping the post-surgery breast(s) in place and preventing implants from moving during the healing process. Anatomically formed, made of a strong stretch fabric, provides an ergonomic fit, especially under the arms. Prevents pressure marks and skin irritation due to use of skin-friendly fabrics and variable adjustment at the front. Promotes the healing process by relieving the lymph drainage channels.
50% Polyamide,21% elastane , 18% polyester, 11% Cotton Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.