- Hygienically prepared through a prewashing and disinfection process; packaged in a sealed bag to ensure it stays clean for direct clinical use
- Seamless, gentle fabric minimizes skin irritation and unneccesary pressure; adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Zip front closure for easy access to the surgical site with an interior hook and eye placket for added security
- Low pressure level; Compression zones assure sufficient stabilization of the surgical site and encourage healing
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Conserving Surgery/Lumpectomy, Mastectomy, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a Compression Belt (sold separately) for additional stabilization of the breast area
- Seamless pockets can comfortably hold a Priform or Leisure Form
The Leyla post-surgical compression is a light compression bra that is hygienically prepared for direct clinical use in the operating room through a pre-washing and disinfection process. The cool, seamless fabric is gentle to sensitive skin making Leyla an ideal post-surgical bra.
32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54
49% Nylon, 43% Cotton, 8% Spandex, Free of latex, silicone and nickel Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here