Mara Padded Wire-Free Bra - Off White
- Bra Cup Form - (2)Average Fit
- Seamless molded foam cups with COOLMAX® pockets that can hold a breast form or shaper securely in place
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic straps that increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- Plush back closure
- Small flower detailing in center front
- Hook & Eyes: 2 rows: 32-40 AA; 32-38 A; 32-36 B; 32-34 C; 32 D; 3 rows: 42-44 AA; 40-44 A; 38-44 B; 36-44 C; 34-44 D; 32-44 DD
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
The perfect bra for every day, Mara is smooth under T-shirts and comfortable against the skin. The breathable COOLMAX® fabric cup pockets helps wick away moisture to keep you cool and dry. A nice wide underband ensures comfortable breast support every day.
32-46 AA, B, C, D; 32-44 DD, DDD; 34-42 G
83% Nylon, 11% Spandex, 6% Polyester (COOLMAX®)Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
The flower detail which is stitched and glued on making it hard and pressed on my scar. Had to remove it by taking out stitching.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
What is the correct size breast form for a D cu...
What is the correct size breast form for a D cup?
AnswerWithout knowing your bra size I can not determine which breast form size for a D cup. Please visit our Amoena Fitting Process Article that will assist you further with breast for sizes.
is this padded bra a mastectomy Bra?
is this padded bra a mastectomy Bra?
AnswerYes, All Amoena bras are designed with pockets to hold breast forms.
I have the Aqua Wave breast form. One size is ...
I have the Aqua Wave breast form. One size is 6 and the other is 3. Ive had both lumpectormy and mastectomy. I wore a 38B before surgery. What size do I need?
AnswerIf your bra size is a 38B you would select an Aqua Wave Swim Form in size 6.
The description for many of your bras like the ...
The description for many of your bras like the Mara do not say how many hooks are on the back. I need a bra that has more side and back coverage for a fuller figured women for back-smoothing full-figure wire-free bra, High back fabric and side panels to provide comfortable. I am not finding any thing like that.
The following bras all have 3 to 4 back hooks depending on the bra size (Lilly, Rebecca, Ava, Bella, and Carmen). The Ellen bra has a lot of front and back hooks as it is a front and back closure bra.
5 rows: 32-38 A; 32-36 B;
32-34 C; 32 D
6 rows: 40-44 A; 38-44 B; 36-42 C;
34-40 D; 32-38 DD
7 rows: 44 C; 42-44 D; 40-44 DD
2 rows: 32-42 A; 32-40 B; 32-38 C;
32-36 D; 32-34 DD
3 rows: 44 A; 42-44 B; 40-44 C;
38-44 D; 36-42 DD
4 rows: 44 DD
I ordered a 42A bra 44534 and 44023 Both bras ...
I ordered a 42A bra 44534 and 44023 Both bras fit great It hooks on the first one and is snug Was wondering if I should order the 44A instead My concern is when they wash do they stretch second if I order the 44A will the cup then be slightly bigger. Thank you
AnswerI would stay with the size that fits for you now; size 42A. If you order a 44A, the cup size will be slightly larger; losing the fit you desire for comfort.