- Hygienically prepared for direct clinical use in the operating room
- Pre-formed and flexible seamless cups ensure optimal stabilization of the post-surgical breast area with even, all-over pressure (no fixation ring around the cup)
- Adjustable, wide straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy dressing and undressing while providing exceptional comfort
- Immobilization and stabilization of the operated breast (special knitting zones in the lower cup area)
- Soft fleece on back to securely position an Amoena Compression Belt (sold speparately)
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
- Pressure level: medium
Complete the lookBuy the look
The Sina post-surgical seamless compression bra is hygienically prepared for direct clinical use in the operating room through a pre-washing and disinfection process. It stabilizes the post-surgical site through special knitted zones on the underside of the cup; other special knitted zones and a targeted moderate pressure level support lymphatic drainage and the healing process. Seamless fabric is gentle to sensitive skin. Our Sina bra is designed for medical professionals to apply to patients directly after surgery, so it’s only available for hospitals, retail stores, and clinics to buy. All sales are final, no returns can be accepted.
32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54
98% Nylon, 2% Spandex Free of latex, silicone and nickelMachine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.