Go backAmoena Summit 2019 FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
The invitation was addressed only to me. Can I bring a guest?
- Education events, meals and entertainment are for you, our special guest, only.
- This is due to our desire to bring you an intimate educational experience, but also due to space constrictions with the hotel.
- You are welcome to bring a guest to share your room, but we do not have space for them to attend Summit events. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- An invitation-only educational event
- It’s taking place in Phoenix, Arizona, Feb. 21-23, 2019 at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort.
- Attendees will collaborate, in a more intimate environment, with medical professionals, business experts and fellow retailers.
Why should I attend?
- There’s no doubt that the industry is changing and consumers are more informed (and buying differently) than ever before. We want to make sure you are prepared to handle these changes to keep your business successful.
- With a small group, we’re able to dive deep into topics that are relevant to you. You’ll have access to medical and business professionals to discuss challenges and opportunities, as well as ample time to network with your peers and share best practices for succeeding in this industry.
- You’ll earn CEUs.
- Medicare representatives are attending to answer your questions and discuss recent changes.
- The meeting will be interactive, engaging and fun – the hotel is beautiful with a lot of outdoor space for our events. And, it will be a nice climate for us looking to warm up in February!
- After the meeting, we will continue to engage you in specialized content with follow-up webinars, building upon the key take-aways that we’ve covered.
- The Summit is the first step in our partnership to continue to accelerate growth in your business.
Is there a deadline to RSVP?
- Yes, we need a commitment from you by the date on your invitation.
- The RSVP website is www.amoena.us/summit-rsvp.
- We will be offering a wait-list when we reach capacity. If you are on the wait-list, we will update you regularly on your status.
How many attendees are you expecting?
- We have limited space to 60 attendees.
- The limited capacity is based on the importance of reaping the benefits that a small, intimate gathering will provide.
- We have hand-picked those we wish to have attend the first Amoena Summit.
- BUT registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so RSVP early to ensure your spot!
What is the cost?
- There is no registration fee to attend.
- As our special guest, Amoena will cover costs for your lodging and meals during the Amoena Summit.