Go backAmoena Summit 2019
Invited Participants: To RSVP, click here.
Amoena Summit 2019
February 21-23, 2019
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Rise of the I-Patient
Women are more informed than ever before, especially after a breast cancer diagnosis. Are you prepared?
At the Amoena Summit 2019, we’ll bring you educational topics that explore new consumer mindsets in the Information Age, such as:
- Building a robust online presence that includes e-commerce to boost your cash sales and drive traffic to your store
- Innovative ways to market to nurse navigators, oncologists, breast surgeons, and plastic surgeons without intimidation.
- Equipping your business and staff to serve the informed consumer throughout her cancer journey from diagnosis to living life.
This event is by invitation only.
We welcome you and your expertise to make the first Amoena Summit the best ever.
We have limited capacity, so RSVP TODAY to ensure your spot!
A Brief Overview of the Program
By attending Amoena Summit 2019, you’ll receive:
- Free lodging and meals* amid the natural beauty of the Arizona mountains at the unique Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs hotel and golf resort.
- Two days of customized content delivered by experts in the field, including Lillie Shockney and Dr. Beth Dupree, plus representatives from Medicare and more.
- Café sessions that provide additional specialized content so you can choose what is most important to you.
- Interactive peer-to-peer time to learn from others.
- Eligibility for CEUs with BOC and ABCOP.
- Two evenings of food and fun, plus scenic views and engaging entertainment.
*during the Summit only
Our Location: Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Nestled in the stunning Arizona mountains, the unique Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs hotel and golf resort is our Summit destination. What you can look forward to:
- Just a 20-minute trip from Phoenix’s Sky Harbor Airport.
- Hotel and event space is an easy walking distance, but there’s ample opportunity to get in your morning workout – and some planned activities will be awaiting you!
- Water features galore! Stay an extra day* to enjoy all the pools – or the world-class golf course.
- Enjoy top dining at our Thursday night event at the Different Pointe of View, a AAA Four-Diamond rated on-site restaurant.
- Every room is a suite with a full or Juliette balcony.
- The Amoena Summit program involves as much outdoor time as possible to fully enjoy this lovely resort.
*costs for additional nights not covered by Amoena.