Natura Light 1S 664 Breast Form - Ivory
- For Pricing & Availability Click 'Find A Retailer'
- Designed to drape like a natural breast so that it moves with the body, even flattening when a woman lies down
- InTouch Light Silicone; An improved silicone formulation, creates an ultra-soft breast form with the most natural appearance and feel possible
- Shallow cup fitting, high soft transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed
- Symmetrical shape - can be worn on either the left or right side
- Product Information
- Amoena Natura
- Delivery Plans
Designed to drape softly, closely resembling the fall of a woman as own breast.Natura provides the perfect outline and moves naturally when you do.
- Shallow cup fitting
- Symmetrical form that can be used on either the left or right side.
- Does not extend under the arm
- Very soft drape, closely resembling the fall of a woman's breast
- Up to 30% lighter than standard breast forms
- Features new Comfort+ technology
- Part of the Natura range which gives natural look and movement
From 1 to 14
Following breast surgery you want to be sure that your breast for fits beautifully and looks natural. The Amoena Natura range of breast forms are designed to drape softly, so that they closely resemble the fall of a woman's own breast. With an outline that's as natural as it was before surgery, you'll feel comfortable and confident - and no-one will know you're wearing a breast form.
- Improved comfort and effortless all-day wear
- Soft texture - Natura ultra-soft silicone layer
- Fresh feel, temperature-balancing layer
- Covered in the new SuperSoft film for a silky touch
- Natura breast forms are supplied in a soft carry-case for discreet storage.
From 1 to 14
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
This breast form is brilliant.It is so light and comfortable that you hardly know that you are wearing inside the bra. Would definitely recommend
This is comfortable and gives arealistic shape but it is only 19% lighter than my standard NHS prosthesis, so describing it as "up to 30%" lighter raised false hopes.
Lightweight, comfortable. This is the 2nd one I've had & it lasted over 7 years. Why wash the form after every use as it is in a bra pocket. Only quibble seems expensive for a bag of silicone,
This is the second natura light breast form that I have worn. I find it very comfortable indeed and very durable. As for the Amoena service and delivery. What can I say. It was brilliant. My package arrived really quickly after I’d placed my order which is really good in these unusual times. Thank you.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
I need to order new forms. What I have is ...
I need to order new forms. What I have is Amoena Natura 1S 663 sz 7 Do you still have this form? I would need 2. I have Medicare and Cigna. Please can you assist me. Thank you, Cheryl
AnswerAmoena does still make the Natura 1S Light Breast Form (664). Currently, Amoena does not sell partials or breast forms online, because we understand the importance of getting the right fit. We offer product information for all our breast forms so that consumers are aware about their product options. At this time, we unable to file or handle any insurance claims for online customer purchases. Please feel free to visit our website www.amoena.us to find a local retailer near that would be more than happy to help handle that for you.
I now have a Essential 556. I had years ago a ...
I now have a Essential 556. I had years ago a prosthesis that looked like a tear drop to me I'm looking at Essential 630 or Natura 664 I was switched to 556 because they quit making my first prosthesis. Do you have any suggestions?
AnswerIf you are interested in a light weight breast form, try the Natura Xtra Light 1SN 401. The Essential 630 1S and the Natura Light 664 1S are also tear drop design breast forms that would work. Please visit our website to find a retailer in your area that would be happy to assist you with fitting and purchasing an Amoena breast form. http://www.amoena.com/us-en/retailers/
I have a 2s in Natura light size 3 but I really...
I have a 2s in Natura light size 3 but I really think the 1 s would fit better. Would it still be size 3?
Yes, the size would always be the same if you changed to a different breast forms. The 2S and 1S are related to the breast form shape, not the number size. Use the following link to learn more about Amoena breast forms fittings.