Cover 160 TW - for 2S and 3S - Tawny
- A post-surgery Breast Form Cover is designed to hold forms 2S and 3S forms: #247, 290, 292, 342N, 363, 370, 374, 380C, 381C, 382, 385, 390, 391, 395, 400, 440, and 442
- Made from 100% cotton, machine washable (take care to dry flat and not in the dryer, to prevent shrinking)
- Fabric breast form covers are a soft option and protect your breast form to ensure its longevity
- Easy access opening; just slip the breast form into the cover
- Smooth front is seamless; we recommended to wear breast forms with a bra or a pocketed top with built-in shelf-bra; 1 per package
Our Breast Form Covers are a soft fabric cover for your triangle shaped silicone breast form, if you prefer not to wear your form in the pocket of your mastectomy bra. Some women choose the breast form cover because it feels soft against their skin. Its easy-to-use back is a full-size opening; your breast form fits easily inside. 100% cotton is machine washable. Our breast form covers protect a variety of our symmetric breast prostheses from everyday wear and tear (see list for available styles).
1 - 17
I want a breast form cover for style 442 in ...
I want a breast form cover for style 442 in size 4X. I don't see the style number so how do I order. I want 2 of these. Thanks
AnswerThe 4X is currently back in stock to order in both colors for the Cover 160.
How do I choose a size?
How do I choose a size?
AnswerBreast Form cover sizes are determined by your breast form size. If you have a size 4 beast form, you would order a cover in size 4X.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
These cotton breast form covers are very useful and a great help if you have sensitive skin problems with itchy or painful reactions to the silicone form, even if it is used in a bra pocket. Since no breast form seems to be able to mimic going bra-less, it may be possible to attach a breast form into a tee-shirt or other top by pinning through the cotton cover, where the pin goes through free space, not the silicone form. Though washable and reusable, these covers are costly for the amount of material used, and are very exactly fitting to the breast form, so must be dried flat, as instructed, to avoid shrinkage.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.