Balance Natura Special Ellipse Breast Form - Ivory
- For Pricing & Availability Click 'Find A Retailer'
- Balance Natura SE 231, a rounded half-circle form that can be placed anywhere on the breast and is especially suited for the lower part of the cup
- Like all Natura products, this partial breast form features Comfort+ temperature equalizing material on the back layer
- Finely tapered edges make the Balance Natura Ellipse invisible in your bra cup
- Soft partial breast form hugs the body securely, fitting to the unique shape of the chest wall with its unique ellipse shape
- Includes a soft carry-case for discreet storage
Balance Natura Ellipse is our newest shape in a portfolio of comfortable bra inserts; it can be positioned anywhere and is particularly suited for the lower part of the bra cup. The Balance hsper helps even you out if you're naturally asymmetric or have had breast surgeries like lumpectomy or reconstruction, and can be tucked into an Amoena pocketed bra, or worn directly against the skin if you prefer. The Balance Natura partial has Comfort+, to make it more comfortable. Comfort+ absorbs, stores and releases body heat to help keep you feeling cooler. It's a simple solution that will give you the flawless silhouette you want.
S - XL
PU-Film, Silicone, Phase-Change-Material
I really don’t know what need or what will ...
I really don’t know what need or what will work. I have extremely loose saggy breasts but very large. Size E cup from inner cleavage to bottom and outer breast but i only just have c cup filling (Australia sizes) I haven’t worn a bra in years because none fits i am too empty at top and spill out if i move forward. Image a thin plastic bag filled only about a little more that a quarter but all in the bottom no air. Every tiny pathetic silicone inserts barely does a thing and my breast tissue just envelopes it with spilling obvious through material because my skin is so thin and crepey. No insert is big enough or full enough. If i wear a smaller bra I don’t fit in the bottom but flatten out and look like i have no breasts and fat spillage everywhere outside. Every bra shop says we can fix it but they don’t care im looking like a rolled pork with bulges galore and my breasts fall out. They can’t help me. I can’t afford surgery. Please help what would work for me?
Hi, thank you for your email.
I do feel we can have a solution for you.
I will be in touch with you shortly.
This product has no reviews in your language, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.