- For Pricing & Availability Click 'Find A Retailer'
- Surgery types, sites and the amount of missing tissue vary from one women to another. Amoena Balance Partials come in multiple shapes, sizes and thicknesses - and can be rotated to fill in where it's needed most
- Symmetrical, varia shape shell for use following lumpectomy or breast reconstruction
- Two layer partial breast form
- Comfort+ layer including a lightweight silicone on the back side
- Extra soft silicone, covered with a thin film to cling gently to the operated breast
For woman following breast saving surgery, radiotherapy, reconstruction or naturally uneven breasts. Partial consisting of two layers: a very soft cup silicone layer in regular weighted silicone and a Comfort+ layer including a lightweight silicone on the back side, a super-soft film on the cup side with finely tapered edges.
PU Film, Silicone
Can I use my Amoena 285 partial breast form in ...
Can I use my Amoena 285 partial breast form in a swimming pool?
AnswerHi, thank you for your question. The partial breast form may slip out of the swimsuit pocket in the water. It would be more advisable to have an aquawave for this purpose. Thanks
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.