On Wednesday, March 16, Amoena will offer the following pre-conference continuing education. Register below.
1. Amoena In-Person Introductory (Pre-Certification) Fit Training Course, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Amoena's introductory Pre-Certification Fit Course for women is a first step to becoming Certified Mastectomy Fitters. The fitter's clinical experience, combined with her completion of an approved education program such as this, allows her to apply for certification through the nationally recognized boards.
The Pre-Certification Course teaches you how to match product with surgery type, gives you practical hands-on fitting experience, and helps you master key fitting techniques. The course prepares you for the BOC and ABCOP certification exams. You can earn CEUs if you are already certified (9 BOC (8.5 Scientific & .5 Business) credits, or 8 ABCOP (7 Scientific, 1 Business) credits).
- POWER Symposium / Las Vegas, NV / Planet Hollywood
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Room: Melrose 2
- Discounted price of $60 (reg. $90)
- Light breakfast and lunch included
- Limited to 20 participants
- Amoena will submit CEUs to certification boards on your behalf
2. Compliance and Business Considerations for Compression and Mastectomy Services, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Unfortunately, this course has been cancelled.