Contest Rules & Terms
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Amoena® “Pink October Be You” Consumer Contest Rules – October 2020 Amoena USA Corporation (“Sponsor”) and is offering a “Pink October Be You” Giveaway (“Contest”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: Entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age as of Thursday, October 8, 2020, and a resident of the fifty (50) United States, its territories, or the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Amoena as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Contest begins at 12:00:01 p.m. E.S.T. on Thursday, October 8, 2020, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.D.T. on Saturday, October 31, 2020.
- How to Enter: To enter, post a photo of yourself (with or without friends) on social media, holding a sign like the one in our promo photo, and tag your post with the following hashtags: #amoena #supportingconfidence #beyou. The sign should be a motivational phrase of your choosing – messages like “Be CONFIDENT.” “Be HAPPY.” Be STRONG.” “Be AWESOME.” “Be a THRIVER.” Etc. – and can include original illustrations/decorations if you like. More than one entry from any person will void ALL entries from that person. Only one (1) entry per person is allowed. You must submit all entries on a social media channel (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter), by Saturday, October 31, 2020.
Judging: This Contest will have one (1) drawing and three (3) winners. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For each prize, a potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all correct entries received on or before the entry deadline. The drawing will be conducted on or around November 2, 2020. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, they will be considered to have forfeited their prize and an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received, and no obligation will be upheld by Sponsor to forfeited winner.
- Prizes: Three winners will receive a prize of one (1) self-care basket, consisting of an Amoena Valletta or Cozy Top of her choice, a $100 Visa gift card, and other self-care goodies. Prizes will depend on available stock; basket contents subject to change.
- Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes: $500. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged prizes, and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Amoena, anyone acting on behalf of Amoena, and Amoena’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Amoena. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Amoena from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Amoena may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
Terms and Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Amoena reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Amoena’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Amoena may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Amoena. Amoena reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Amoena has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Amoena reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Amoena and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND the State of Georgia WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Amoena USA Corporation, 1701 Barrett Lakes Blvd., Suite 410, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Requests must be received no later than November 15, 2020, at 11:59am EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Amoena USA Corporation 1701 Barrett Lakes Blvd., Suite 410, Kennesaw, GA 30144.