Go backLeyla – Our New Post-Surgery Compression Bra
Prewashed and packaged – ready for clinical use
With an increasing number of surgical procedures available for breast care patients, the importance of efficient and targeted postoperative care is also growing. The right compression bra is essential to the success of a surgical procedure because it reduces the risk of bruising (hematoma) and fluid accumulation (edema).
Smooth and Healthy Recovery After Breast Surgery
Our new innovative compression bra, Leyla, provides an optimal way to support the success of a surgical procedure. This compression bra solution offers as much compression as necessary while at the same time providing comfort during healing.
Innovative design made in Germany
During the development of Leyla, we aimed for the best possible functionality for surgeons and clinicians while at the same time focusing on the greatest possible patient comfort.
Dirk Müller, Head of R&D at Amoena
- The Leyla compression bra was designed to be used by the surgeon immediately after breast surgery. It provides optimal results after:
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Conserving Surgery/Lumpectomy
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lifting
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
Leyla Bra Features and Benefits:
Leyla makes the difference and enables efficient postoperative care after breast surgery. For the best possible surgical result, Leyla offers as much compression as necessary with as much comfort as possible. Our post-surgery compression bra comes with the following features and benefits:
- Adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Seamless design using strong, stretchable material, providing a light compression
- Zip front closure for easy access to the surgical site with an interior hook and eye placket for added security
- Soft fabric flap at bottom of zipper protects sensitive skin from hardware
- Targeted stabilization zones assist with optimal lymphatic flow around the torso
- Seamless cup pockets can hold a post-surgical Priform or Leisure Form securely in place
- High quality, gentle fabric feels soft and light, ensuring her comfort
- Belt accessory (sold separately) additionally stabilizes the breast area, attaching to the hook and loop fastener flap in the back of the garment to keep it in place
What Makes the Leyla Bra Outstanding?
Prepared for direct clinical use
A disinfectant wash is carried out in advance with subsequent packaging in a sterile, protective atmosphere; the sealed bag then serves as a barrier against germs and bacteria, allowing the product to be applied to the patient in the operating room, directly after the procedure. This reduces the bacterial load of the compression bra and thus reduces the patient's risk of infection.
Choosing the right size easily
With Leyla, a unique visual sizing chart enables surgeons and healthcare professionals to select the correct bra quickly and efficiently, for optimal surgical results. Seamless technology, double sizes (32/34, 36/38, 40/42, etc.) and universal cup shapes make it easier for medical supply store staff to choose the right compression bra for each patient.
Available styles and sizes:
Measure the patient standing in front of the mirror.
Step 1: Determine the underbust measurement while the patient is standing up wearing a comfortable bra, measure around her torso where the bra band sits.
Make sure the measuring tape is not twisted and doesn't slip upward or downward.
Step 2: Find your measurement in the chart shown above to determine the bra size. Use the symbols or colors to quickly find the right product size in stock.