Breast Form Care Instructions
Caring for your breast form is easy and can be done in just a few minutes.
Amoena breast forms are incredibly resilient and are designed to stand up to the normal everyday demands placed upon them. If cared for correctly, your breast form should last you for many years. (Of course, first you must take care not to puncture your breast form with sharp objects, such as pins or pet claws, as repair is not possible. The use of talcum powder and body lotions on or around your breast form should also be avoided.)
To ensure your breast form remains in good condition, you should wash it every day with soap and water* and dry with a soft cloth or towel. When not being worn, you should keep your breast form in the cradle provided, as this will help to maintain its shape.
* special care instructions apply to the Contact range of breast forms, shown below. Our Soft Cleanser is recommended because it is designed specifically to work with the adhesive backing on the forms.
Contact adhesive breast forms
1. Put three drops of our Soft Cleanser on the dry adhesive surface and then moisten the special brush with lukewarm water.
2. Now scrub the adhesive surface with the special brush firmly for about three minutes in circular movements.
3. Then rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
4. Finally allow to air-dry.