Balance Essential Medium Delta Breast Form-MD223T - Tawny
Developed to meet the essential needs of women following breast surgery
Standard silicone layer with super soft film
Full cup fitting, high gradual transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed
Symmetrical shape - can be worn on either the left or right side
- Product Information
- Product Details
Our Essential Balance partial shaper is a simple way to balance your symmetry after breast surgery or just to correct natural unevenness. It features our standard silicone formulation, which feels like a natural breast, whether it's covering existing tissue or filling in for missing areas. The rounded triangle shape, Delta, is symmetric and can be worn on either side, in a pocketed bra or directly against your skin. The Balance Essential in Medium thickness fits most women beautifully to fill the bra cup.
- For Pricing & Availability Click 'Find A Retailer'
- Developed to meet the essential needs of women following breast surgery
- Standard silicone layer with super soft film
- Full cup fitting, high gradual transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed
- Symmetrical shape - can be worn on either the left or right side
- Soft partial breast form hugs the body securely, fitting to the unique shape of the chest wall
4 - 10
PU-Film, Lightweight Silicone
Amoena Balance symmetry shapers restore breast shape and body symmetry. They are worn inside the bra and are curved to match the body shape, filling the cup perfectly. Even though after breast-conserving surgery or reconstruction balanced breasts may not always seem necessary from a medical perspective, this aspect is extremely important for peace of mind and confidence. The Amoena Balance range of symmetry shapers is available in a variety of shapes, sizes and thicknesses so that every woman can feel self-assured in every situation. Thanks to constant extensions and enhancements, the Amoena Balance line is always up-to-date with the latest surgery methods. However, Amoena Balance symmetry shapers are not just for women who have had breast-conserving surgery; they are ideal for any woman who has naturally uneven breasts and who would like a more symmetrical shape.Note : For reasons of safety, we recommend a period of at least 6 months between the end of your treatment and wearing the Amoena Balance Contact form for the first time
- Delta Partial Breast Shaper : Triangular shaped partial providing additional fullness and a smooth shape across the whole breast.
- Oval Partial Breast Shaper : Oval shaped partial breast form with tappered underarm extension - ideal to wear in a lower-cut bra.
- Varia Partial Breast Shaper : Versatile elliptical shape with even thickness, can be positioned anywhere on the breast.
4 - 10
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
I have a amoena Balance Delta 282B breast form ...
I have a amoena Balance Delta 282B breast form it is starting to split. Was going to wash it this morning and felt something sticky thought perhaps something got on it, but no there is a split. Should this be happening? What can I do about it? Obviously I am distressed.
AnswerHello and thank you for your message. Do you know how long ago you purchased this product? And which retailer you bought it from?