Balance Essential Light Volume Delta Breast Form - Tawny
For Pricing & Availability Click 'Find A Retailer'
Balance Essential Light - a partial shaper developed to meet the essential needs of women following breast surgery
Lightweight silicone with super soft film
Full cup fitting, Volume thickness
Symmetrical triangle shape (2SN) - can be worn on either the left or right side
- Product Information
- Product Details
The Balance Essential Light partial shaper, in our new Volume thickness, is a simple way to balance your symmetry after breast surgery or just to correct natural unevenness. It features our lightweight silicone formulation, which feels natural, putting no strain on your bra straps. Our rounded triangle shape, Delta, is symmetric and can be worn on either side, in a pocketed bra or directly against your skin. Bra inserts like this can be the perfect accessory to fill in where your breasts feel uneven or if you have missing tissue from a surgery like lumpectomy or reconstruction.
- For Pricing & Availability Click 'Find A Retailer'
- Balance Essential Light - a partial shaper developed to meet the essential needs of women following breast surgery
- Lightweight silicone with super soft film
- Full cup fitting, Volume thickness
- Symmetrical triangle shape (2SN) - can be worn on either the left or right side
- Soft partial breast form hugs the body securely, fitting to the unique shape of the chest wall
5/6 - 11/12
PU-Film, Lightweight Silicone
Amoena Balance symmetry shapers restore breast shape and body symmetry. They are worn inside the bra and are curved to match the body shape, filling the cup perfectly. Even though after breast-conserving surgery or reconstruction balanced breasts may not always seem necessary from a medical perspective, this aspect is extremely important for peace of mind and confidence. The Amoena Balance range of symmetry shapers is available in a variety of shapes, sizes and thicknesses so that every woman can feel self-assured in every situation. Thanks to constant extensions and enhancements, the Amoena Balance line is always up-to-date with the latest surgery methods. However, Amoena Balance symmetry shapers are not just for women who have had breast-conserving surgery; they are ideal for any woman who has naturally uneven breasts and who would like a more symmetrical shape.Note : For reasons of safety, we recommend a period of at least 6 months between the end of your treatment and wearing the Amoena Balance Contact form for the first time
- Delta Partial Breast Shaper : Triangular shaped partial providing additional fullness and a smooth shape across the whole breast.
- Oval Partial Breast Shaper : Oval shaped partial breast form with tappered underarm extension - ideal to wear in a lower-cut bra.
- Varia Partial Breast Shaper : Versatile elliptical shape with even thickness, can be positioned anywhere on the breast.
5/6 - 11/12
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.