Contact 3E Breast Form - Ivory
For Pricing & Availability Click 'Find A Retailer'
Attachable; Adheres securely to the body,giving a woman a new sense of freedom and self confidence
Standard silicone layer with super soft film
Full cup fitting, narrower footprint has less coverage in the top Center
Asymmetrical shape - for a left or right fitting
- Product Information
- Product Details
The Amoena Contact breast form adheres directly to the body and stays in place with every movement, relieving pressure on the shoulder and providing more freedom in clothing choices. Ideal for women with active lifestyles.
- Attachable; Adheres securely to the body,giving a woman a new sense of freedom and self confidence
- Standard silicone layer with super soft film
- Full cup fitting, narrower footprint has less coverage in the top Center
- Asymmetrical shape - for a left or right fitting
- Designed with a lower cut inside edge to accommodate surgery that conserves a small area of cleavage
PU Film, Silicone, Phase-Change Material
The Amoena Contact breast form adheres directly to your body and stays in place with every movement, making it an ideal choice if you have an active lifestyle or simply want a form that offers the most clothing options.
- Adheres directly to the chest wall for total security
- Follows every body movement naturally
- Ideal to wear with figure-hugging clothes
- Helps to relieve stress on the shoulders and back
- The adhesive surface is kind to the skin and leaves no trace Includes a soft carry-case for discreet storage, with a range of sample skin care products and instructions for use.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Très vite le contact est inexistant et ça devient très désagréable. C'est vraiment dommage.
I love this form as it is soft and a great shape, sticks enough to stay in place with a normal bra, and is comfortable and feels like part of me. The Breast Form Conversion Chart sizing seems fairly accurate, as I have a size 9 in a 34E bra which fits perfectly (although another 34E bra seems like a size 8, as the chart suggests, would have fit better). I'm 35" underbust and 41" over, which works out as 34E or 36DD. The Bra Size Calculator (35" under, 20.5" half over) suggests a 40A, which is sister sizes with a 34D. Taking this to the chart suggests a size 6, which is what I ordered initially, but it seemed more like a 34A or B, so I decided to go 3 sizes bigger. I think maybe the sizes depend on your chest size/shape somewhat, so I'd suggest requesting a trial form (via email/chat/phone) as they are available even if the site says they are all out of stock. Very very happy with this form, and for the help and service from Amoena.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.