Melissa Odabash Jacquie Swimsuit - Black
Jacquie, our bandeau one piece swimsuit
Ultra soft & light fabric quality with ruching in the front to flatter your figure
Soft silicone elastic band around the top for secure support, plus removable elastic straps hook in the front neckline and tie at the neck
Opaque lining in front and back for comfortable coverage
Packaged in soft plastic zippered bag; perfect to carry a wet swimsuit home from a day at the shore
- Product Information
- Product Details
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Named for beautifully brave survivor and Future Dreams ambassador Jacquie Beltrao, the Jacquie strapless swimsuit fits elegantly as a designer strapless should. The Jacquie swimsuit's secret is a silicone elastic band around the top for excellent support. Super-soft pockets in the cups can accommodate a swim form or breast form. With Melissa Odabash driving the design, you'll feel elegant and luxurious and have all the support an Amoena swimsuit promises. Because every woman wants to feel amazing in summertime.
- Jacquie, our bandeau one piece swimsuit
- Ultra soft & light fabric quality with ruching in the front to flatter your figure
- Soft silicone elastic band around the top for secure support, plus removable elastic straps hook in the front neckline and tie at the neck
- Opaque lining in front and back for comfortable coverage
- Packaged in soft plastic zippered bag; perfect to carry a wet swimsuit home from a day at the shore
6 - 16
80% Nylon, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
6 - 16
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
I wanted to order this swimsuit. Was told by ...
I wanted to order this swimsuit. Was told by the store i deal with that it is not available??? Why send emails about it if i cannot order it ???
Hello and thank you for your message. This sub-brand of swimwear was not ordered by all retailers we distribute to, this is correct.
If you let me know what style and size you were interested in, we can try to find it for you?
Where can I buy this swimsuit I Toronto ont can...
Where can I buy this swimsuit I Toronto ont canada
Thank you for your message. I would suggest you try our #1 shop in Canada, they sell online as well:
I know they have Odabash styles, hope you can find it there.
Hope this helps.