- Florida Full-Bodice Swimsuit in a flattering black and white colourway - boasting a major comeback with its elegant all-over palm leaf print
- High-neckline with a medium back height
- Adjustable, comfortable straps in the back and black side panels for a defined slimming effect
- Soft pocketed cups to hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim form securely in place
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ for long lasting fit, shape retention, and high-chlorine resistance
- New: integrated innovative Amoena Wave Seam workmanship
Tap into the monochrome trend with our Florida swimwear collection, featuring elegant palm leaf prints with light silver foil accents - a reminder of old Hollywood glamour with a modern, tropical twist. The ultimate perfect summer motif.
8 - 26 B, C ;10 - 24 D, DD
80% Polyamide, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ Elastane
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.