- Hook & eye front-closure makes it easy to put on and take off when mobility is limited
- Modern design with athletic look
- Moulded cups are smooth and seamless under clothing
- Breathable synthetic bra pockets which can hold a breast form; mesh on the side and back helps moisture evaporation
- Wide padded and adjustable straps for extra comfort
- Provides medium support
- Hook & Eyes : 7 Rows: 34-38 A; 34-36 B; 34 C.
8 Rows: 40-44 A; 38-42 B;36-40 C; 34-38 D; 36DD.
9 Rows: 44 B; 42-44 C; 40-44 D; 38-42 DD
Patterned after our Performance Sports Bra, the new Ester post-surgical sports bra has a modern and sporty design that does not look medical.
32-44 A, B C, D; 36-42 DD
83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Lovely bra and great support
I use this as a sleeping bra. Very comfortable and washes beautifully.
soft and comfortable. even sleep with it . and buying another several months after surgery. just bling it up with colourful underwear. like the sporty look. 46 years old and do like to dress nice too.
Good fit and very comfortable
Really comfy & supportive bra. Very well made, expensive but you get what you pay for.
Agréable, léger et bon maintien
Everything about this bra was made beautifully. I originally purchased it because it seemed to have a few additional eyelets. However due to the nature of my mastectomy and reconstruction I needed a little more support in the cup. I will stick with the Frances. I also just received a Hannah which are great. Sure wish they came in more colors except white.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.