- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
The Dominica swimsuit group brightens the season, bringing in a bold punch of color and accenting it with graphic design and other visual interest. In this Dominica Tankini Top, an exotic floral meets modern lines on a field of dark blue; it's a combination that celebrates both color and shape. Dark blue double spaghetti straps on this tankini can be converted to a fancy straight or a halter-like neck combination with easy, secure fasteners (surprise!). Like all Amoena swimwear, super soft pockets in the tankini's bra cups can keep a swim form securely in place and invisible. Be bright!
- Dominica Tankini Top, featuring an exotic flower print over a modern graphic design
- An elegant V-Neckline combined with double spaghetti straps that can be worn in a fancy straight / or neckholder combination give this swim top visual interest
- Solid dark blue in the back shapes your figure
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps; fasteners for convertible straps stay securely closed but are easy to use
- Made of VITA,® a 100% recycled polyamide, with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ for long lasting fit, shape retention, and high chlorine resistance
6 - 18 B, C; 8 - 18 D; 8 - 16 DD
78% Polyamide, 22% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
6 - 18 B, C; 8 - 18 D; 8 - 16 DD
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
Are any of your bras, head wraps covered . by ...
Are any of your bras, head wraps covered . by insurance? My insurance company, Aetna said you were in network.
I typically wear size 10 in a top. My bra size...
I typically wear size 10 in a top. My bra size is 34D. Do you think I should buy the 10C or 10D because the D in 34D is not as large as for women who are 36 or 38.
AnswerIt's best to order a 10D to assure that you have the correct sizing for fit if you are a true D-cup.