Nevis One-Piece Swimsuit - Navy
Nevis one piece swimsuit in navy blue -- club chic style with lovely draping in the front to flatter your figure
The center front can be adjusted to a high or low neckline, depending on your style
Wide, comfortable straps are adjustable in the back
Super soft cups include pockets to hold a swim form if you need one; swimsuit is lined in the front
Made of high quality WONDER® fabric (made in Italy) with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ for long lasting fit, shape retention, and high chlorine resistance
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
We see you there, looking so chic in your cruise wear. Your Nevis One-Piece Swimsuit is super flattering with lovely draping in the front that definitely flatters your figure. Solid colors are always a classic, and this Nevis swimsuit delivers style and elegance with an individualized twist: You can adjust the height of the neckline to your preference with a simple drawstring inside. Shoulder straps are wider and more comfortable, and adjustable in the back. As always, our pocketed cups can hold a swim form invisibly while you swim or sunbathe on deck.
- Nevis one piece swimsuit in navy blue -- club chic style with lovely draping in the front to flatter your figure
- The center front can be adjusted to a high or low neckline, depending on your style
- Wide, comfortable straps are adjustable in the back
- Super soft cups include pockets to hold a swim form if you need one; swimsuit is lined in the front
- Made of high quality WONDER® fabric (made in Italy) with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ for long lasting fit, shape retention, and high chlorine resistance
8 - 20 B, C, D
80% Polyamide, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
8 - 20 B, C, D
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Lovely swimsuit, very comfortable to wear, perfect fit and love the front rushing detail so you can adjust the neckline
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
How can front be adjusted for coverage? I am ...
How can front be adjusted for coverage? I am not sure of where I fit on size chart. A measures 35 in. B measures 30 in. I am 5 feet, 126-128 lbs. thank you.
AnswerAmoena swimwear is based on dress size and bra cup size. So if you wear a dress size 10 and have a cup size B your swimwear size would be 10B.