Charlie Bikini Top - navy
- Seamless optic at neckline, with detachable straps for different wearing options: straight, criss-cross or halter neck. Your choice!
- Amoena's pocketed super soft cups hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim prosthesis securely in place
- Adjustable straps and side bones for additional support
- Coordinating swim briefs available to purchase separately
- Features Amoena Wave Seam, an interior, invisible seam in the built-in shelf bra that gives extra breast form support
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
Melissa Odabash's latest swim collection, Charlie, epitomizes effortless glamour with its figure-flattering design. There are super soft pockets in the cups which can accommodate a swim form or breast form. With Melissa Odabash driving the design, you'll feel elegant and luxurious and have all the support Amoena swimwear promises.
6 - 16
93% Nylon, 7% Spandex
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
I use an Amoena bra size 36C I Have no idea ...
I use an Amoena bra size 36C I Have no idea from your sizing whether I would take a size 6, 8 or 10. All your bikini tops are labeled like shirts! I wear a swim shirt top from lands End in S which is size 6-8. Can you help me?
AnswerThe swimwear sizing chart shows the sizing conversion; your bra band size is 36, you would select either swimwear size 10 or 12.
I chose not to have reconstructive surgery. ...
I chose not to have reconstructive surgery. Do you offer bathing suits with out cups?
AnswerAll Amoena Swimwear are design with cups for holding breast forms. We currently do not offer swimwear or bras without cup measurements.