- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
We love the blues! The Cairo Full-Bodice swimsuit invites you to lose your inhibitions in its dark blue printed haze; be swept away to the deep oceans of the world, whilst comfortable and supported. The full bodice flatters your figure, with its paisley pattern creating an intriguing energy. With a v-neckline and solid back, we designed the Cairo full-bodice swimsuit to fit well and stay put. Add a little extra sass and style to your pocketed swimsuit collection -- you're going to love Cairo.
- Cairo full-bodice one-piece swimsuit: Peacock inspired paisley print in front; solid blue in back
- Luxurious color combination reminds you of the waves of the ocean
- Cairo is equipped with interior pockets to hold your swim form or breast form in place if you need it
- V-Neckline accentuates your lovely décolleté whilst the overlay in front flatters the figure and the full bodice provides a shaping effect
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ ensures long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance
10 - 22 B, C; 10 - 20 D
80% Nylon, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
10 - 22 B, C; 10 - 20 D
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
I loved this swimsuit. Great colour, fits well and supports prosthesis comfortably. Dries quickly.
I love all of your swim wear they fit me very well and they are great quality always buy them from you. Thanks Barbara
I love these styles. This is my fourth swimsuit as I swim everyday. Can't find any others to compare.
Mycket snygg och välsittande baddräkt som håller proteserna på plats. Passar för både solbad och simning.
This is the fourth swimsuit I have ordered from Amoena all have been perfect fit and perfect style! The extra layer over the stomach is flattering to say the least. Hope this style will be available for years.
Very well made swimsuit. Tried on over underwear so very tight fit to pull on but fine on its own and front lined and shaped nicely. Delighted with it. PB
As I swim four times a week I needed a swimsuit that was well made and comfortable this does the job very well .Good quality very pleased
For some reason sizes are always difficult to assess with these swimsuits. All I can say is I am a size 16/18 and the 42C is a good fit on me. Also tried on the 44B, and there was not a lot of difference, so went for the smaller one.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.