Frances Wire-Free Front Closure Bra 2128 - Rose
- Bra Cup Form - (1)Shallow/(2)Average Fit
- Frances is one of our most popular leisure bras
- Perfect for wearing post-surgery or during leisure time
- Cotton pockets in the cut and sewn cups hold a leisure form, breast form, or shaper securely in place
- Wide straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- Conversion Sizes: XS (28/30); S (32/34); M (36/38); L (40/42); XL (44/46); 2XL (48/50)
- Hook & Eyes: 4 rows: XS(A/B, C/D); S(A/B); M(A/B)
5 rows: XS(DD/DDD); S(C/D, DD/DDD); M(C/D, DD/DDD); L(A/B, C/D); XL(A/B, C/D); 2XL(A/B, C/D)
6 rows: L(DD/DDD); XL(DD/DDD)
7 rows: 2XL(DD/DDD)
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
Our popular front-closure Frances bra is wire-free, ideal for post-surgical or leisure wear and comes in a variety of colors and patterns. Ultra-soft cotton fabric offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin, while the front fasteners are easy to use, especially when your range of motion is diminished. We recommend wearing an Amoena Leisure Form with this bra.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
90% Cotton, 10% Spandex Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
tres agreable a porter,tres confortable
I bought this to wear after my mastectomy. Really pleased. It's soft against my healing skin, the front hooks make it easy for me to take on and off and the scar fits under the bra completely which means it is very comfortable. Definitely recommend.
I tried both sizes: the large was too roomy and I kept hold of the medium only to find that in regular use it just doesn’t have enough length in the non-adjustable straps. The cotton is really comfortable, so it’s a shame I can’t wear it for long before it feels like it’s riding up.
My breast clinic doctor recommended it to me. I found it really comfy and provide great support.
Great quality, soft and comfortable first bra for post surgery. Bought five in various colours.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
How do you choose a size? I don't see any ...
How do you choose a size? I don't see any instructions on sizing. Thank you.
AnswerThe is a link to the Sizing Guide next to the Size Selection option for all products. Use the sizing guide to find your current bra size, then go downward to find your letter size (M, L, XL, etc.) and add cup size range; If your bra size is a 40C, you would select a M C/D.