Emilia Seamless Comfort Bra - white
- Zip front closure for easy access to surgical site with an interior hook and eye placket for added security
- Perfect for wearing before you are ready for regular lingerie, with bilateral pockets to hold a post-surgical form securely in place
- Adjustable straps for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Integrated mesh area on the sides and underbust area provides ventilation for extra comfort
- Repositionable Drain Pouch can attach to bottom band (sold separately)
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries, Mastectomy
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
The Emilia post-surgical comfort bra provides special support through seamless circular knitting technology, giving a precise fit and wearing comfort. It's designed to be worn after you no longer need compression garments but before you are ready for regular lingerie. Extremely comfortable with a high cotton content, Emilia is suitable for skin that has healed but may still be highly sensitive.
32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54
69% Cotton, 25% Nylon, 6% Spandex Free of latex, silicone and nickelMachine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
I have an emilia bra- can I put it in the dryer...
I have an emilia bra- can I put it in the dryer
The following are the care instructions for the Emilia Bra:
Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean