- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Skin-friendly fabrics reduce irritation and a soft hook and loop fastener front closure allows easy individual fitting
- Can be used with any bra or bandage
- Indications: Mastectomy, Lumpectomy, Breast Reconstruction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction
- The flap in the center back of the belt allows to attach securely to the bra. The flap can be folded when not in use or when wearing with the Amoena Leyla, Patricia, and Sarah
- Conversion sizes: 30 (Underbust up to 26.5); 32 (26.75 - 28.5 Underbust); 34 (28.75 - 30.5); 36 (30.75 - 32.5); 38 (32.75 - 34.5); 40 (34.75 - 36.5); 42 (36.75 - 38); 44 (38.25 - 40)
Intended for use with Amoena compression garments, the Compression Belt may help to achieve optimal surgery results by keeping the operated breast(s) in place and preventing implants from moving during the healing process. Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for an optimal fit and compression of the upper parts of the breast.
72% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 8% Cotton, 6% Spandex Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here