Bella Wire-Free Bra 2114 - White
- Bra Cup Form - (1)Shallow/(2)Average Fit
- Very popular classically styled bra which fits most women
- Light fiberfill padded cups
- Ideal for the shallow cup, this bra has subtle jacquard fabric and smooth, soft straps
- Adjustable, rigid straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- Cotton pockets in the cut and sewn cups can hold a breast form or shaper securely in place
- Hook & Eyes: 2 rows: 34-38 A, B, 34 C; 3 rows: 40-42 A, 40-44 B, 36-38 C; 4 rows: 40-46 C, 36 D; 5 rows: 40-46 D
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
A classic bra, Bella combines subtle Jacquard fabric with comfortable straps for a style that's pretty and supportive. Lightly fiberfill padded cups create a smooth shape.
32 - 42 A; 32 - 44 B; 32 - 46 C; 34 - 46 D, DD
58% Nylon, 30% Cotton, 6% Spandex, 6% LYCRA®Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence -- things like underwire that doesn't poke and cooling fabrics for all-day performance.
Our 40-year history of listening to women makes us experts in bra design after breast surgery, and we design with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details you won't notice, but you will appreciate.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders. Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup. Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena's range includes both wired and non-wired bra styles. Our flex-comfort underwires are specially designed to follow the curve of your breast form, providing gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
If I order online, may I use the prescription I...
If I order online, may I use the prescription I got from my doctor so the insurance will cover the cost?
AnswerAt this time, we are unable to file or handle any insurance claims for online customer purchases. Please feel free to visit our website www.amoena.us to find a local authorized Amoena retailer in your area that would be more than happy to help handle your insurance reimbursements. http://www.amoena.com/us-en/retailers/