- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Plans
Racer-back styles allow your arms move freely in any sport or activity, and this Sports Top in a wild black and pink Multi color is a fun addition to your workout wear collection. The integrated shelf bra is pocketed to hold your breast form or shaper if you need one, and the use of performance fabric helps it keep its shape while letting you move. Our matching long sports tights (sold separately) complete your look. You're going to love wearing this pocketed sports top, finding your inner strength and making progress toward your health goals.
- Our Sports Top in Multi is a functional and comfortable top, perfect for gentle workouts
- The racer-back top in a black and pink pattern matches perfectly with our Long Tights
- An integrated shelf bra can accommodate breast prostheses or shapers
- Very thin foam cups are included in the shelf bra to ensure a smooth look in front
- Top provides a comfortable fit, falling below the waist
S, M, L, XL
74% Nylon, 26% XTRA® LIFE LYCRA™
- 2-in-1 tops feature pocketed shelf bra
- COOLMAX® ACTIVE fabric in bra pockets is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Amoena sports bras feature hook & eye closures and adjustable elastic straps for ease of wear
- Active Wear coordinating pants can be worn with all of our Active tops for sports activities or leisure wear
- Can be worn with or without a bra; the choice is yours
- Built-in pocketed shelf bra
- COOLMAX® ACTIVE fabric in pockets is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Coordinating pants are soft and comfortable
S, M, L, XL
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
Bra perfect fit (small) and material comfortable. A bit wide for me on the hips but was cool for hiking in hot weather. Easily washed & dried.
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
If I wear a 36D or 38C in your regular sports ...
If I wear a 36D or 38C in your regular sports bra, what size would i take in the tank top?
AnswerSports Top 36D is a Small and 38C is a Medium. Please review the conversion sizing chart for additional sizes.
How gentle of a workout is this top recommended...
How gentle of a workout is this top recommended for? Fast walking on the treadmill? Zumba class? Is the shirt tight-fighting enough that forms don't slide around in the shelf bra?
AnswerThis Sports Top is for low to mid workouts; walking, treadmills, running, etc. This top is not designed for high impact works. View our High Impact Sports Bra for high impact activates.