Natura 2S Light Breast Form - Tawny
Designed to drape like a natural breast so that it moves with the body, even flattening when a woman lies down
InTouch Light Silicone; An improved silicone formulation, creates an ultra-soft breast form with the most natural appearance and feel possible
Average cup fitting, high soft transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed
Symmetrical shape - can be worn on either the left or right side
Thin layer of standard silicone covers the cups side, reduced weight, Intouch silicone on the inside, Comfort+ technology integrated into the reduced weight silicone, clear gel back
- Product Information
- Amoena Natura
- Delivery Plans
Designed to drape softly, closely resembling the fall of a woman as own breast.Natura provides the perfect outline and moves naturally when you do.
- Average cup fitting
- Symmetrical shape - can be worn on either the left or right side.
- Does not extend under the arm
- Lightweight breast form up to a third lighter than our standard prostheses
- Part of the Natura range which gives natural look and movement
- Features new Comfort+ technology
- Available in ivory and tawny
From 1 to 17
Following breast surgery you want to be sure that your breast for fits beautifully and looks natural. The Amoena Natura range of breast forms are designed to drape softly, so that they closely resemble the fall of a woman's own breast. With an outline that's as natural as it was before surgery, you'll feel comfortable and confident - and no-one will know you're wearing a breast form.
- Improved comfort and effortless all-day wear
- Soft texture - Natura ultra-soft silicone layer
- Fresh feel, temperature-balancing layer
- Covered in the new SuperSoft film for a silky touch
- Natura breast forms are supplied in a soft carry-case for discreet storage.
From 1 to 17
Shipping charges are as follows :
|Standard||$6.95 or FREE on orders over $50||3-5 working days.|
|Express||$19.95||Order before 3pm EST & delivered within 2 - 3 days|
For more shipping information see here
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
I just got Amoena Natura Light 2s 390 size 2 & ...
I just got Amoena Natura Light 2s 390 size 2 & need to know what size bra cup to get. I'm guessing 34 A? any advice?
AnswerI am unable to suggest a bra size by the breast form size, because the breast forms cane fit into several different bras size in a form size 2. Please visit our website to find a retailer in your area that would be happy to assist you with fitting an Amoena bra for your breast form. https://www.amoena.com/us-en/retailers/