- Hygienically prepared through a prewashing and disinfection process; packaged in a sealed bag to ensure it stays clean for direct clinical use
- Seamless, gentle fabric minimizes skin irritation and unneccesary pressure; adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Zip front closure for easy access to the surgical site with an interior hook and eye placket for added security
- Low pressure level; Compression zones assure sufficient stabilization of the surgical site and encourage healing
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Conserving Surgery/Lumpectomy, Mastectomy, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a Compression Belt (sold separately) for additional stabilization of the breast area
- Seamless cup pockets can comfortably hold a Priform or Leisure Form securely in place
The Leyla post-surgical compression is a light compression bra that is hygienically prepared for direct clinical use in the operating room through a pre-washing and disinfection process. The cool, seamless fabric is gentle to sensitive skin making Leyla an ideal post-surgical bra.
28/30, 32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54, 56/58
49% Nylon, 43% Cotton, 8% Spandex, Free of latex, silicone and nickel Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Thank you. An email has been sent to our customer service department requesting that they review this question.
How do I order this Leyla Post-Surgical ...
How do I order this Leyla Post-Surgical Compression Bra - Rose Nude 44604. It only allows me to add to wish list.
AnswerLeyla Post-Surgical Compression Bra can on be order through a authorized Amoena retailer. Please visit our website to find a retailer in your area that would be happy to assist you with fitting and purchasing an Amoena products. http://www.amoena.com/us-en/retailers/
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
I purchased this bra after I had a symmetrization operation. There are no seams to dig in and it is very comfortable and at the same time supportive. I can wear it in the daytime and also at night. When I first looked at it I thought it was quite expensive but it has been one of the best bras I have ever worn! I had an allergic reaction to the glue after this operation (I had been fine with wound glue previously) so I have needed something comfortable that did not dig in anywhere and I have certainly found that!
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.