Contact Multi - Adhesive Pad for *Breast Forms
When you want to wear something strapless or low, Contact Multi gives you the option
The Amoena Contact Multi is a silicone pad featuring the same secure adhesive used in Amoena Contact breast forms. The pad can be adhered to any Amoena 2S or 3S breast form, which then allows the form to be attached to your chest wall. And because it's removed after each wear, it increases the versatility of your breast form - you can choose when to wear your form attached, and when not.
Another choice. Another solution.
"I have been wearing Amoena products for over 14 years. I wore a Contact breast form for years and when I retired, I switched to a Natura form. However, from time to time, I would like to wear my breast form attached. When Amoena showed me the Contact Multi pad, I was very excited. The pad is easy to apply and adheres perfectly on the skin. During a weekend trip with friends, I wore my Natura breast form attached with the Contact Multi pad 3 days in a row! It's very simple to clean and it dries quickly, so it's easy to apply again the next day."
Michele M., 65
Breast Cancer Survivor
Features & Benefits:
- We make The Contact Multi pad from a soft, strong silicone with adhesive on both sides - one side securely adheres to an Amoena symmetrical breast form (even one with a gel back layer); the other to your chest wall.
- The pad is easy to apply, wear and remove - giving you a new attachable solution and the freedom to choose.
- Wearing a breast form attached has been known to create a feeling of less weight and gives you more flexibility with clothing options.
- Like Amoena Contact breast forms, the Contact Multi pad requires a clean chest wall for the best adhesion. Daily cleaning is necessary using the Amoena Soft Cleanser and Soft Brush provided.
* The Contact Multi pad is designed to be worn on an Amoena breast form and to be worn with a bra for complete support. Amoena is not liable for any damage caused by placing the Contact Multi pad onto another brand or breast form.