Toronto One-Piece High Neckline Swimsuit - Black/Purple/Mint
- Toronto One-Piece High Neckline in a black / purple / multi colourway and placement print is suitable for all body shapes
- High neckline with a stylish criss-cross optic at the back for a modest style
- Illusion side panels for a flattering figure
- Soft pocketed cups to hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim prosthesis securely in place
- DARWIN® fabric is chlorine proof with perfect shape retention and provides excellent UV protection
- New: integrated innovative Amoena Wave Seam workmanship
Just in time for summer, the Toronto swim collection is designed to flatter women of all body types with a sportive palm leaf print inspired by Pop Art. So feel comfortable - we'll see you at the beach.
32 - 44 B; 34 - 44 C
100% PolyesterHand wash cold, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
Hi I find the sizing guide very tricky. Would...
Hi I find the sizing guide very tricky. Would it be best to order what I like in two sizes and return the one I dont want. All your stores are a distance away from me and I know that your stores get very booked up for fittings.
AnswerWe are more than happy for you to order a selection of sizes and provide you with a Freepost label to return unwanted items.
This product has no reviews in your language, be the first to review this product
Very confortable, have great coverage and is true to size.
I purchased this suit and absolutely love it. The fit is comfortable and hides my port perfectly. I would definitely purchase again.
I have an aqua form size B and get Amoena size B bathing suits but the pocket are too big! For one thing I would prefer a small form anyway to take the weight off while swimming. But even so your B pockets don't match your B size forms, especially after the first couple swims. The backing pocket material is pretty crappy and gets SUPER STRETCHY SUPER FAST. Do you like looking like a cow when you get out of the pool when you don't even have breasts? I don't!
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.