Forever Retro Underwired Bikini Top - Elegant Black
- Supersoft, shiny and matte blended, jacquard fabric
- Adjustable straps with ring motif at front straps
- Underwired and side bones for additional support
- Extra long seam allowance at closure, allows to tailor the length to your needs
- The newly built-in Amoena Wave Seam will keep your full or partial prostheses / Aqua Wave close to your body for a better fit and more security, giving you all-day confidence in and out of the water.
- Coordinating swim briefs available to purchase separately, subject to availability
- Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
The Forever Retro black swimwear collection is a timeless addition to your poolside edit. Defined by a high quality jacquard fabric, complement your collecton with this soft-to-touch minimal silhouette for all-day comfort. The supportive inner top construction with a wide underbust band, soft cups and our innovative Amoena Wave Seam keeps your breast and Aquawave/breast form securely in place .
UK: 34 - 42 B, C, D, DD
EU: 38 - 46 B, C, D, E
94% Polyester 6% Lycra
I am trying to order a bikini top, I am exempt ...
I am trying to order a bikini top, I am exempt but it is charging the full price. There is a code but not sure where this should be entered as when you click on add to basket it automatically comes up with that price.
AnswerYou will need to sign into your account to allow the system to know you are exempt . It will then remove the VAT from eligible items.
I have completed the bra size chart and cant ...
I have completed the bra size chart and cant work out the best fit for me. My sizes were A 32 and B 37 34 Does that make me a 32 C or 34B .. I know in other under wired bras it can vary .. so with a range called Prima Donna I am 32 F I know it can vary across brands could you please give me some guidance, thank you. I am interested in trying a bikini top and bottoms .. the Ayon and the forever retro - underwired poss 34 B? but obviously Im not sure around the sizing? Thank you in advance for your guidance! Meryem
AnswerWe would say that 34b would be the equivelent to a size 10. From the measurements you gave I would say that wold be a 36a cup this would be a size 12 Uk dress size.
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.