Florida Full Bodice Swimsuit - Black / White / Silver
- Florida Full Bodice Swimsuit in a flattering black and white colourway - boasting a major comeback with its elegant all-over palm leaf print
- High neckline with a medium back height
- Adjustable, comfortable straps in the back with black side panels for a defined slimming effect
- Soft pocketed cups to hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim prosthesis securely in place
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ for long lasting fit, shape retention, and high chlorine resistance
- New: integrated innovative Amoena Wave Seam workmanship
- Product Information
- Product Details
- Delivery Options
Tap into the monochrome trend with our Florida swimwear collection, featuring elegant palm leaf prints with light silver foil accents - a reminder of old Hollywood glamour with a modern, tropical twist. The ultimate perfect summer motif.
UK: 34 - 52 B, C; 36 - 50 D, DD
EU: 38 - 56 B, C; 40 - 54 D, E
80% Polyamide, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
Postal charges are as follows:
|Standard||FREE when you spend
£100 or £3.95
|3-5 working days|
|Faster||£4.50||2-3 working days|
|Express||£6.50||Next working day before 6pm|
|Saturday||£13||Saturday before 1pm|
Need more delivery information?
Full details available on our delivery information page
How will my parcel be packaged?
For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
Frequently Asked QuestionsAsk a question
Hi I ordered 2 swimming costumes sizes 38C my ...
Hi I ordered 2 swimming costumes sizes 38C my bra size but they are far too small - I am a size 16-18 should I order a size 46 instead?
AnswerThe size for a 16 is 40 in our swimwear and the 18 would be 42.
Hi, what is the difference betweeen a half ...
Hi, what is the difference betweeen a half bodice and a full bodice in swimsuits. What is the best fit for size 14 uk with 38 d bust size. I didnt have mastectomy, thanks.
Answerth half bodice just really denotes that the Suit has been made in two parts and full bodice shows you that the whole length is one.Size 14 is a 38 so I would say to order 38D. please remember that you will need to pay VAT on your order as you will not be eligible for relief.