- We like your harbor attitude! Cocos solid black One Piece swimsuit; Black and white laser cut detailing at the underbust is woven with designer craftsmanship
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ provides long lasting fit and shape retention as well as high chlorine resistance
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- Anti-transparent lining in the front of the swimsuit
- Adjustable horizontal back strap can be removed to achieve a lower back
- Bilateral pocketed cup can keep your Aqua Wave swim form securely in place
Our Cocos One-Piece Swimsuit will have you ready to set sail. Its solid black is instantly slimming whilst the laser cut woven detailing under your bustline adds something unique, a focal point for your eye. The Cocos swimsuit's neckline sits in a medium position, not too high and not too low, but perfectly placed for swim form security and just the right amount of sexy. In the back, an additional horizontal strap can be worn to keep the swimsuit in place, or removed when you want to show a low back. The Cocos one-piece swimsuit is your perfect choice for summer with super-soft pocketed cups.
32 - 44 B, C, D
80% Polyamide, 20% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™Hand wash cold Do not bleach Do not tumble dry Do not iron Do not dry clean
As well as being fashionable, sleek and stylish, great mastectomy swimwear should be designed to hold your breast form (or forms) securely and discreetly. With Amoena's styles, the little hidden extras ensure that you feel confident and comfortable while looking fabulous. Cup sizing Dress sizes aren't always enough when choosing swimwear. Many of our styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping : An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets : Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm : Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline : Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back : Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.
Postal charges are as follows:
|Standard||FREE when you spend
£100 or £4.50
|3-5 working days|
|Faster||£6.50||2-3 working days|
|Express||£9.00||Next working day before 6pm|
|Saturday||£15||Saturday before 1pm|
Need more delivery information?
Full details available on our delivery information page
How will my parcel be packaged?
For your privacy, all parcels are discreetly packaged under a plain cover with just our return address – no logo.