- Adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort , with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of cup area
- Front zip closure for easier access to the surgical site and therefore easy dressing
- Immobilisation and stabilisation of the operated breast (special knitting zones in the lower cup area)
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a compression belt with a soft compression strap stabiliser to keep the belt in place
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
- Pressure level: high
Our new Pamela post-surgery seamless compression bra is prewashed & packaged - ready for clinical use. It provides special support in different areas because of zoning. Our seamless technology provides accurate and faster fitting with easy access to the surgical site and adapts individually to the breast size & shape. Selected materials reduce skin irritation and ensure a pleasant wearing comfort. Special sizing contributes to a perfect fitting as well.
32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54
98% Polyamide, 2% Elastane, Free of latex, silicone and nickelMashine wash gentle cycle at 40°C; Do not use fabric softener; Do not tumble dry; Do not dry clean
Thank you. An email has been sent to our customer service department requesting that they review this question.
Hello, Can you help me with sizing. I want to ...
Hello, Can you help me with sizing. I want to purchase the Pamela seamless surgical bra. My measurements are 30in under breast and 41in on breast. TY.
AnswerThis would make you a 34F Which is no problem for the cup as it is Universal. This bra has high compression so it will be very tight . Has your surgeon recommended this for you as if so they should give you an indication of the size you will need. This bra cannot be returned if the package is opened . I will say you would need either the 32/34 or the 36/38 I would ask your breast care nurse to be sure.
Hi I am a size on the breast 107cm and under ...
Hi I am a size on the breast 107cm and under the brest 96cm. What size should I order please
AnswerHi This will make you a 40B or C
This product has no reviews, be the first to review this product
You need to log in to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
IF YOU ARE DUE TO HAVE SURGERY AND ARE INTERESTED IN THIS STYLE THEN PLEASE CALL 0345 434 7334 FOR SPECIAL NHS PRICING
NOTE : This product cannot be returned for a refund if the packaging is opened!! This style is prewashed and packaged in a bag with a hygenic seal, please do not open it if you want to return it.